Notes From The Video
What it is need it for an analog experience:
- not to instantly see the pictures that you are making
- straight of the camera & good jpegs
- flexible raw files (the film was processed in labs)
- good manual focusing lenses and system
- Autofocus – there are analog camera with AF like Nikon F100
The Manual Focusing With XPRO3
- Standard with push in – very usable in any condition (probably the best option) can be used in OVF with hybrid viewfinder and in EVF & Screen. Just in this mode you can change the center square so you can punch-in zoom (it would be better if it would work with other modes too)
- Digital Split Image – not quite a gimmick – it’s working excellent in OVF,EVF but it shines with the hybrid viewfinder; When in manual focus mode you can’t change the center box that is showing the image in the HVF so you must reframe!
The Frame lines Coverage
The frame lines are not 100% exact. But this is also true for Leica range finder frame lines. The frame lines are workable but if you want a true no-crop composition you’ve better use the EVF (same it’s true for Leica).
How To Get Full Frame Leica Like Black And White Tones And Gradation (Also Good Color)
The solution is to use Cobalt Images Profile: link here.
The profiles are really great and have a great impact on noise, color, tones and gradation. They are really working and are not a prese gimmick. They work in Capture One and Adobe Lightroom. Yes they are pricy, but you really get the color or black and white that you want without the need to buy a full frame camera! So give it a try and tell me what you think.
Gallery With Bigger Images For A Close Study
If you are passionate about photography check my 21 minutes Instructional VIDEO About Documenting A Turbulent Event With Fujifilm X100V & X-PRO3 and subscribe to my newsletter for more photography guides, news, tips & tricks.