I’ve used Fujifilm X-5 side by site with X-PRO3. Here are my findings regarding Fujifilm X-T5 versus Fuji X-PRO3.
After checking my review video here are some key points!
Build Quality of Fujifilm X-T5 vs X-PRO3
- X-PRO3 is feeling more premium in hand
- Fujifilm X-T5 top plastic dials and knobs are feeling a little bit cheap in hand when you use in the same time X-PRO3
Weight And Size of Fujifilm X-T5 vs X-PRO3
- X-T5 is lite and it works well with liter lenses
- X-T5 works well with bigger and heavier lenses like Fujifilm 18mm f1.4 but the overall package has some heft to it
- X-PRO3 is balancing very well with lite lenses but also with large lenses
Ergonomics of Fujifilm X-T5 vs Fuji X-PRO3
- X-T5 has better ergonomics
- the two dials for changing ISO and Shutter Speed with a lens with aperture ring is a joy in use – you can set your exposure with eye closed
- the X-PRO3 ISO dial is cumbersome (you need to pull it up, maintain the pull and change ISO – it’s a pain) – yes, you can enter in the C mode (control mode) but this defeats the purpose of the X-PRO3 ISO Dial
Feeling in hand of Fujifilm X-T5 vs X-PRO3
- Fujifilm X-PRO3 is feeling more premium built
- X-T5 stays well in the hand but the you feel the plastics
- if you don’t have both bodies, you’ll be okay with Fujifilm X-T5 (is premium enough).
AF Of X-T5 Vs Fujifilm X-PRO3
- X-T5 has a great AF
- X-PRO3 is behind X-T5 and even behind Fujifilm X-E4/X-T4 – but you don’t by Fujifilm X-PRO3 a ranger finder dedicated camere for the latest AF
Image Quality of Fujifilm X-T5 vs X-PRO3
- Fujifilm X-T5 has the best image quality
- X-PRO3 is close to X-T5 but the difference in image quality is strong